Saturday, November 22, 2008

Little things..

Addison here. I wanted to tell you about some of the little things in life that amuse us. Mom says sometimes she wishes she could be us because we are so easily amused. Tonight I was really amused by the camera:


We were all very amused by this empty clothes basket:


And then there is tug of war:



Morgan and Eli are amused at getting up on the couch when mom and dad are busy. I can't get up there on my own yet, but I try really hard! They also like to sit and sometimes stand on the coffee table.


Today we watched our dad rake leaves from the window for 15 minutes. Every time he would bring his head up I would wave and then get really mad if he didn't wave back. It's so much fun being 16 1/2 months! I hope you all find something little to amuse you today!

0 comments: