Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Santa and more fun stuff

Hello it's Eli, sorry it has been a while since we wrote! We have been very busy. Last weekend we went and saw this guy in a red suit, his name is Santa. Look at the picture and you decide what I thought of him.
I threw a snowman and a bottle at him before he finally left me alone. Mom says he won't bring me any presents. Oh well, that's what grandparents are for right? What else have we been up to?

I destroyed my crib mattress, actually on this day I just threw everything out of my crib. It was yesterday I tore it apart. Sleeping without a mattress isn't so bad.


Addison and Morgan dressed up, mom says Addison is more the modeling type.

On Thanksgiving we ate lots of potatoes and stuffing, we don't really like turkey right now. We LOVE to eat with our spoon and fork. We are really getting to be big kids! Make sure you vote in the poll. Me and Addison think Morgan may have snuck into the OR when mom was having us, WHO does she look like?

0 comments: