Monday, April 20, 2009

Not babies anymore!


It's Eli and mom said I REALLY became a big boy today. You know what I did? I pooped in the potty. Don't get too excited...it was kind of accident. I was trying to go in the tub. Mom pulled me out and sat me on the potty. I cried and was NOT happy, but then my sisters and mom clapped for me and we got to wave "Bye Bye" to the poop as it went down the big potty. Maybe I will try it again but I am in NO hurry (either is mom).


Now it's my turn (Alison). In the past few weeks it has dawned on me how big the kids are getting. the days of babies under 5lbs are long gone! It's hard to believed they will be 2 soon. Let's hope the terrible part that comes with 2 stays away! I am blessed to have 3 very good kids. Don't get me wrong they test my patience, but what toddler doesn't? Put 3 together and you are bound to lose it at some point! Anyway, here are some pictures to illustrate how big they are getting.

1 Year

21 months
Addison and Eli in crib 11 days old
Addison and Eli in crib-21 months

Addison, Eli, and Morgan group shots

5-6 months?
21 months-it's so much harder to get them to sit still!
7 months

21 months-Did I mention how hard it is to get them to sit still? The picture of them in their "togas" from the last post may end up being our Christmas card!
This picture is just cute so I had to put it in. Pretty full house if they are all in one crib!

Good night!

0 comments: