Monday, June 8, 2009

Feeling much better.

Addison here. Boy did I have a day yesterday! I got really hot (102.3 degrees) in the morning. I got some medicine and thought everything would be fine, but it wasn't. Then I got even hotter and mom kept sticking this thing in my ear:
By the time daddy got home I was REALLY hot (103.7 degrees) so mom and me went on a car ride to the hospital. When we got there mom say I was 104.3 degrees, but they didn't take that temperature in my ear (they went a little further south) I don't know why I was so hot. I was playing, talking, drinking and being like I always am, just really red. At the hospital they did some crazy things to me. I won't get into the details but how do you think you get pee pee from a girl who doesn't use the potty? NO FUN!! I also had to sit on this table and mom said they took pictures of my lungs. This lady kept bothering me and looking EVERYWHERE. Three good things about the hospital 1) I got a popsicle 2)The room I was in was covered with princesses 3) I got to spend from 7PM-1AM with mom, that's WAY past my bed time. The other good news is I am fine and have been less hot today (99 degrees). They never did figure out why I got so hot. Here I am just chilling with Morgan feeling much better.

I hope I don't have to go back to the hospital any time soon.

4 comments:

glp said...

oh man what a bummer!! glad you're feeling better!! stay cool!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are much better.
Grandma Barb

Brandi & Jennie said...

Poor Addison! Her and Kailyn can swap stories about getting urine samples the hard way. Glad she is feeling better.

GettingFit said...

Taylor had to get a urine sample that way a few months ago and then refused to go potty because it hurt. Not fun....glad she is okay.