Friday, July 10, 2009

Healthy 2 year olds

We made the trip to see Dr Shearer for our 2 year appointment today. How long does a well check take with 3 2 year olds you ask? 1 hour and 45 minutes! It never feels that long, but that is quite a while to be at the doctor. Here are the stats on our 2 year olds. In birth order:

Addison:


Weight: 24 lbs, 14 oz (26%)
Height: 34 1/2 inches (63%)
Head: 19 inches (75%) We always knew she had a BIG head, like her dad!

Eli:
Weight: 26 lbs, 13 oz (35%)
Height: 35 inches (62%)
Head: 19 1/3 inches (56%)

Morgan:
Weight: 25 lbs, 2 oz
Height: 35 3/4 inches (92%)
Head: 18 3/4 inches (53%)

They continue to be just like they were at birth, Eli was the biggest, then Morgan, then Addison. I think the gap between Addison and Morgan will continue to grow though. I dread having them be in different sizes! With it being their birthday I just have to again say how thankful I am for my healthy kids. I was very optimistic when I was pregnant, but knew there was a good chance everything would not be OK. They are PERFECT 2 year olds (that includes the attitude, they are definitely typical 2 year olds!) We are very blessed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

shame she is not nakedi would love 2 c hercunt