Sunday, November 29, 2009

GINA!!!

Wondering what the heck the title of this post means? Gina is one of the workers at the child care center at Lifetime Fitness. The kids LOVE her, especially Addison. When we walk in and Gina is there she starts yelling her name and insists on giving her hugs and blowing kisses. If I say we are going to the gym Addison begins to say "GINA!!" right away (thankfully I have not had to be around when Gina is not working, but I am sure Addison will be crushed). Today I was not really motivated to go to the gym, but Addison kept insisting we do so (I am sure it was so she could see Gina). So thank you Gina, with your help I will lose this weight!! And now some pics from Thanksgiving. Addison is the only one who would hold still.

Morgan and Eli playing.


Dominic, Grandma Kathy, and Addison

Addison and Dominic.

All the kids claiming their seat at the table.

Great Grandpa Al and Addison
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

0 comments: