Sunday, January 10, 2010

A bruised tooth, cat scratches, and a double ear infection

Here's a little update on each of us.
Addison here. 2010 is treating me pretty good so far. I did have to go to the dentist this week. About a month ago Shelby and I had a run in that resulted in a door hitting my front tooth and gums. The dentist says its bruised, mom says its disgusting. It's hard to tell in pictures, but if you ever see me and I give you my great big smile it is clear that my front tooth is brown. Guess I'll have to get used to it since it will be that way until my permanent tooth comes in. Dad says there goes my modeling career.

It's my turn now, Eli. I have a little something to say about Addison. She has been very mean too me lately. See these scratches and marks all over my cheeks? No we did not get a cat, those scratches are from Addison! Every time I try to play with something she wants or try to take something she pinches and scratches my cheeks. It hurts so bad! Mom and dad say if she keeps this up there will be no Dora for her. I hope she stops soon!
Now for me, Morgan. I was feeling pretty bad yesterday. I just sat there, wanted to be cuddled and whimpered a lot. Mom, Grandma Barb, and Aunt Stacy could not figure out what was wrong with me. I did not have a fever, but boy was I pathetic. They were all pretty worried about me since I never sit still and I was acting like a big "sad sack" according to mom. Before bed I got a fever and got to take some medicine, then this morning my ear hurt. What the heck? Thankfully, Grandma Kathy came to play with Addison and Eli so mom could take me to the doctor. They gave me some pink stuff to drink to make me feel all better. Now I can get back to my crazy self!
We all hope we feel better soon, because Aunt Laura had a baby, Irelyn and we REALLY want to go see her. But since we are all coughing mom and dad say we have to wait. We hope to meet you soon Irelyn!

0 comments: