Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Beating the summer heat

Alison here. I hate August, I hate humidity, I hate feeling like I can't breathe, and I hate sweating like a pig after being outside for 2 seconds. Seriously, BRING ON WINTER! So for the past 2 weeks the kids have had very limited time outside. The 2 times I have taken them outside we went to the pool which is the ONLY way a MN August is even bearable in my opinion.


Eli and "Uncle" Nate (he's actually a cousin)


Eli lounging and eating.

The kids with Kristie and Aunt Cindy

The "safe" way to swim with triplets solo. A swim vest and a tube from the $1 store!

Thank you to the Brinda's and Johnson's for letting us invade your pool!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! Click here or text TWINS to 76462. you can vote 25 times per day!

1 comments:

Gail Connick said...

The extreme heat of summer makes you wanna throw anything that produces heat out of the window due to sheer irritation. Thankfully there's a pool at my friend's backyard to cool ourselves for the day, but after learning our lesson last summer, we had the A/C repaired for us not to experience that kind of thing again.