Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Something EVERY mom needs to get!

There are many things that make life easier for me but one of my greatest buys in the last 6 months is this:
The Swiffer Sweeper Vac-it picks up all those crumbs after snacks and meal times and all the dog hair. It's cordless and lightweight. I used to vacuum my laminate, wood flooring with my Dyson almost every day. Now that Swiffer has entered my life I am down to 3-4 days a week of vacuuming with the Dyson and the only thing I use my broom for is getting toys out from under the couch. The commercials are true...you WILL throw out your broom and dustpan!

I know totally pathetic to be this excited about a sweeper vac, but that's my life now:)

1 comments:

Janelle said...

Yep, I agree! Mine went out and I made it less than 24 hours before heading to Menard's to get a new one.