Thursday, November 17, 2011

Celebrating...

Today is World Prematurity day.  So I feel the need to celebrate it and remember where my kids started.  Without the March of Dimes and the advances they have made in the care of premature infants and moms like me-who prefer to have a whole litter;) these little preemies....


Morgan 4lbs 8.5 oz, 12 days in Special Care
 Eli 4lbs 10oz, 11 days in Special care

Addison 4lbs 2 oz, 10 days in Special care

The gang re-united- you can see from the picture Eli has been tormenting his sisters since birth!

Would not be these healthy 4 year olds (who are partying it up with Grandma Barb right now)

HAPPY WORLD PREMATURITY DAY!

2 comments:

GretchenP said...

aww super cute! al you look so young!! i didn't know this day existed.. now i feel the need to compose a post!b

Jody said...

I didn't know this day existed either. Thanks for the post! It's amazing to look back at these pictures and try to remember how small they were. I know my little Case is catching up fast.