Wednesday, January 14, 2009

3 healthy kids!

ADDISON, ELI, & MORGAN-2 weeks old
Music to mom and dads ears! We didn't know what to expect when we brought the 3 babies above home from the hospital. We are so thankful for our 3 healthy, normally developing, and mischievous toddlers (I have to remind myself how thankful on bad days!)

ADDISON-18 mos
I'll go first. Hi everyone. We went and saw the lady with dark hair and glasses, I guess she is a doctor. She always makes us take off our clothes, puts this cold thing on us, and gives us a colored stick that tastes good. I weigh 22lbs 8 oz (22.85%) and 2 feet 7 inches tall (52.24%). Mom says I have a big head, it's in the 79.24%. But hey I am cute!

ELI-18 mos
Me next! I once again am the brute of the group. I weigh 25lbs 1 oz (38.23%) and am 2 feet 10 inches tall (90.20%). I take after my dad and also have a large head, it's in the 79.39%. The important thing is that I am still the biggest and can beat up my sisters without a problem. Although, Addison has learned to run away from me and she is pretty quick!

MORGAN- 18 mos
I'll go last as always! I am the tall lanky one. I weigh 23lbs 7oz (36.51%) and am 2 feet 9 inches tall (85.30%). My head isn't quite as big as my siblings, it's in the 63.16%. That's probably how I was able to squeeze between those stair rails a couple weeks ago! I am just glad I am still bigger than Addison, she may be the oldest, but I am bigger.

Mom has been very relieved that over the past few weeks we have started to use more words. we say more, nuk, night night, up, done, hi, mom, dad, and necklace (we love to play with moms!) We are working on help, eat, and drink. The doctor says we are all doing great and even though we are still skinny it's not because we were born early, it's just how our bodies are. We have also been able to start going to bed a little later. We are night owls now and stay up until7:00. Mom likes it because she can see us when she gets home from work. That's all for now, we just thought you would want to know how big we all are now.

2 comments:

Jana said...

You're all getting so BIG! Tell your mom to be careful what she says around you now! :) Sounds like you're talking up a storm!

Anonymous said...

love to see some pu ss y