Saturday, January 3, 2009

Daddy to the rescue!

Morgan here, just a quick note to let you know our daddy saved us last night. When he got home he told mom it was "stupid to take the nuks away" and he thought she should "give them back." So she did. YAY for daddies!

Also, we changed our poll. Some people thought we were talking about changing OUR names, we were talking about our new babies- Willene, Marcellus, and Dawn (cabbage patch dolls) silly people!

I better go to bed now. BYE!

A note from Alison: I have been hearing that there are a lot of people who check out this blog. PLEASE comment and let me know who is looking! I am so interested to know all the people who care about our family! Thanks and have a good night!

6 comments:

Peter and Alison plus 3 said...

Thank God for Daddies! ;)

The Jonswolds

WilMo said...

Hi Hanlin Family - this is Amy Jes checking in from CO! I wanted to let you know that I do check the blog from time to time and love reading the updates about the family. I started a blog with my sister when I moved out to CO this summer - feel free to check it out at www.mn-co.blogspot.com

Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Love seeing the photos of the triplets!

Anonymous said...

what up al~ i'm checkin' your blog once in awhile (i link from mirr's) why take the nuks away ya big meanie?!?! mine started chewing his so they're getting tossed one by one then that's it! i have a feeling it'll be daddy to the rescue on that too since he's on night patrol. talk to ya soon.. glp

The Hanlins said...

what's mirrs blog address?

Brandi & Jennie said...

Mirr's blog is:
http://stroups.blogspot.com/