Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Addison or Eli?

The winner of this poll is...

ADDISON RENAE!

Hi everyone, cuddly should have totally given it away! I love to cuddle with anyone I can find. When my grandmas are around I ALWAYS find my way on to their lap. I love to cuddle on the couch with dad and mom and watch TV. When it is time to stop cuddling I get very mad.

As for being passive, yes that is true too I guess. When Eli steals toys from me and I just cry and want mom and dad to save me. Mom always tells me "Take it if you were playing with it first." I am kind of shy when I meet new people too, but once I get warmed up I am very friendly. So friendly I have a boyfriend at school. His name is Sean, I am a sucker for his red hair and he is a little peanut just like me.
I am also the goofy one of the three of us. I love to do things to make people laugh. If I am doing something and notice someone laughing I just keep doing it. Maybe it's not so much the laughing, I just like that they are paying attention to me.

I love to play with my dogs. Shelby is my favorite. I could sit and pet and hug her for hours! I get a little sassy sometimes. When I don't get my way I throw tantrums and cry, but it never works. I sleep with my pink kitten all the time and am going to have a REALLY hard time giving up my nuk. I am also the most talkative one of the group. I learned how to say "no" and "Eli" recently. Here I am making some animal noises with Morgan and Eli. Like my shades?



Mom says watching me is like watching herself as a little girl. I guess we would have to ask Grandma Barb about that. Have a good night!

0 comments: