Sunday, February 8, 2009

Who's helpful, whiny, and crazy?

It's me, Morgan Mae!!! Please let me tell you all about me...
CRAZY-Yes it is true I really like to move. I never sit still long enough for mom to take my picture. I love to run all over the house and climb. A month ago I got through the stair rail and hung for a couple seconds until dad came over to rescue me. Mom and dad say I will be the first to break a bone.

HELPFUL-I love to help clean up and know what bins everything goes in. Eli and Addison are so annoying they just throw everything in the same bin. If I am the first one to get a cup or food at snack or meal time I ALWAYS pass it on to Addison or Eli. I find all the garbage on the floor and give it to mom and dad, this includes dead bugs. I ate one once, they don't taste very good.

WHINY- I have the fewest words and prefer to whine to get my way. I can say more and done so I say those words ALL the time, because I know I shouldn't whine. I usually don't like to be cuddled but I am getting some teeth so for the past few days I have been very cuddly and extra whiny. Here I am whining because I want mom to hold me.


Hmmm..what else can I tell you. I LOVE shoes. My favorites right now are my pink tennis shoes and I pick them out EVERY time we go somewhere. This my friend duck, I sleep with her every night. I'm pretty sleepy in this picture.
I don't have a lot of hair so mom says my hairstyle resembles Terry Bradshaw..whoever that is. That is all I can think of right now. Good job to everyone who knew it was me. Be sure to vote again and see if you know Addison and Eli as well as you know me.

0 comments: