Sunday, March 1, 2009

The answer is...

B. I guess it was too easy or maybe you just know me that well. I have been waiting so long to tell you about myself!
I can be so sweet. I like to give open mouth kisses and always have my tongue out for kisses. Most people wipe their face after I give them a kiss, I am not sure why. I like to cuddle with mom and dad from time to time, but prefer to play and rough up my sisters (we'll talk about that more later).
Mom says I am mischievous, not sure what this means. I do like to grab anything I can off the counters and tables if it is within my reach, even though I know I am not supposed to. My favorite is remotes. I also like to try and open cabinets even though mom and dad put these things on there so they don't open all the way. There is enough room to stick my hand in and grab things though, so I do. I love to open and close drawers, I think I am being helpful but I don't think mom and dad feel the same. I am also the one who taught everyone how to throw their mattresses out of their cribs, open closets, climb up on the couch, and tip over cups so milk drips out. I don't try to make trouble, I am just trying to figure out this world.

Now for the "rough" part. I AM A BOY!! I like to play rough. Morgan wrestles with me sometimes, but Addison just runs away from me. I am strong so I always steal toys from my sisters if I want them, but then mom gives me the look so I know I need to give them back. Lately, I have been sharing more as long as I don't like the toy too much.
Like my pink car? Sometimes I push my sisters around on it, but I like to ride it too. Mom says I am in touch with my feminine side since I have 2 sisters. Dad says I will get lots of chicks when I am older. Uncle Chub and grandpa Bubba say I am a "pansy." Whatever that means. As you already know I do like dress up, who cares if it is pink or blue as long as I am having fun!
I also am very talkative. I sit in my crib for hours and talk when I am supposed to be sleeping. I try to keep my sisters awake, but they always seem to ignore me and fall right asleep (mom and dad are happy about that) Thankfully, I always have froggy to talk to. I also really like to talk when I am getting my diaper changed, I have so much to say and this is the only time I have undivided attention. I LOVE to sing too. Mom has been trying to get video of me singing Twinkle Twinkle, but hasn't had much luck. I don't know all the words, but I know the tune.
A couple months ago I learned how to throw "fits." I lower myself to the ground (I don't want to hit my head!). Then I start kicking my legs hard and whining. I make sure to keep an eye on mom and dad to make sure they are watching me, but they NEVER are. I keep trying to get their attention, but is just doesn't seem to be working. OH WELL, I am sure some day they will figure out they need to come pay attention to me so I will just keep doing it.

I hope you have liked learning more about me, don't believe all the bad stuff you hear, I can be a very nice boy...as long as I am not tired, hungry, bored, or hurt:)

0 comments: