Sunday, March 15, 2009

A day of firsts..

Hello Morgan here to tell you about all the things I did for the FIRST time today.

1. Got my haircut.

BEFORE: Curly mullet

During: No big deal. Why do Addison and Eli cry?

AFTER: Curly bob



2. WALKED across the street on a leash of course! Mommy note: For those of you wondering how the heck I did this ALONE. We tried first with all 3 on a leash, but Addison walks like a drunken sailor. She gawks at everything! So after trying for 5 minutes, we pulled out the single stroller and Addison went in there. Then I put Eli and Morgan on the leash and tied the leashes to the handles of the stroller. Then they helped me "push" as we walked across a somewhat busy intersection. Although nerve wracking and tough to figure out I am really trying to get out and do things with less stuff now that they can walk and are pretty good listeners. No pictures of this as my hands where FULL, but I am sure we entertained many people at the intersection! It was very proud moment when we finally made it to the other side!

3. Ate ketchup all by myself. YUM!
WHEW!! It has been a busy couple days. I better go take a nap!

0 comments: