Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend Fun.

We had such a fun weekend. Mom says she is glad we were busy, because we were "annoying." We are not sure what that means, but she sure did say no and stop a lot!

Here we are playing in the sprinkler on Saturday:

Eli

Morgan getting a drink.

Morgan all wet.

Here's what Addison thought about the sprinkler (mom asks "Addison, do you want to play in the sprinkler?" Response):


This morning we went the Children's Museum. I (Morgan) was in such a hurry to get in the car to go I tripped. That's not ketchup on my lip. I scratched my forehead, nose, and lip on the cement. It hurt!

But we still had fun at the museum.



Then we went home and took a nap. When we woke up mom had a special treat for us, home-made pudding pops with mint oreos. YUMMY!

Then me and Eli played in the sprinkler some more. The thing he is playing with is the sprinkler we are supposed to play in, but we like dad's (the one the water the grass) better. Addison just watched, when the water almost hit her she cried. What a baby!



We hope everyone had a fun weekend like us (except for the falling part).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Barb - Morgan I hope ypur lip is better. You should come and stay with Grandma I don't let you get hurt.

Rylan Pike said...

yummm.. those pudding pops look delish!! i'll have to come up and visit again soon!!

Rylan Pike said...

oh yeah..i forgot to say that i don't like the sprinkler either so me and you can find something funner to do addison!!

The Hanlins said...

Morgan and Rylan can compare battle wounds. I think Rylan wins!

glp said...

yeah.. morgan's ketchup wound scrape looks pretty nasty but i think the stitches take the cake.. and we have to get them out yet.. yikes! another traumatic experience for kiddo AND mom!