Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another beautiful day!


It's Eli. It was another great day, good thing we had a play date planned with Rylan, Brinlee and their mom Gretchen!!

We had so much fun playing in the water.
Well I guess Addison just had fun watching us play in the water. She said she needed her swimming suit to play in the water and she did not want sand in her shoes. Once a princess, always a princess!

Did you notice I got to play with another BOY!?!? This does not happen very often!
We love this weather, and so does mom since we have gone to bed at 6 the past 2 days!

1 comments:

brynlee pike :) said...

hi! it's brYnlee (with a Y! eli!!) here.. it was super fun to meet you guys and i was very happy to have another princess to sit by me, make me laugh, and hand me my toys. rylan talked the whole way home about seeing "alison's kids" again soon... he even wanted to go to your cub! :) i can't wait to play again!