Monday, November 8, 2010

Fire Safety

This week at preschool the kids are talking about fire safety. Since their dad is a firefighter I was interested in their responses to questions about basic fire safety.

Q: What do you do if you see a fire?
Morgan- "Get my daddy" Fair since dad is a firefighter.
Addison- "Get a fire truck" Again, fair.
Eli- "I don't know" Takes after his dad I guess;)

Q: What do you do if your clothes catch on fire?
Morgan- "Drop!" They learned stop, drop and roll so at least she has part of it
Addison and Eli- "I don't know"

So I guess the kids have got a long way to go before they are ready for the MGFD. Dad has some teaching to do!

In other news, my children are trying to drive me and Peter insane. Almost 3 1/2 is definitely the new 2. YIKES!! I hope this period does not last long! No wine tonight, but I only spent about an hour with them today:)

0 comments: