Sunday, May 22, 2011

Addisons life....



-Amoxicillan 2x day.
-Allergy Medicine 1x day
-Probiotic 1x day
-Ibuprofen as needed for continuing mysterious fevers


We still don't really know what is going on with her. As Dr Hoyt put it "something is going on in her immune system. We just don't know what." So the appointment on Wednesday did not give us the answers I was hoping for, but instead orders for tests.

Thankfully, most of the time she is happy and playing away. Here she is singing with her kitty.

I hope we figure it out soon!

4 comments:

GretchenP said...

ohhh bummer! i've been thinking of you.. hoped you'd get the answers you're looking for. i know how frustrating it can be to just want the facts! i'm glad she feels good!!

Brandi & Jennie said...

Poor Girl! Hopefully you will know more soon and she can be done with all of the medicine :)

GettingFit said...

Hoping that they figure something out soon for her. It is really not fair that she has to go through everything she is going through.

Heather Guymon said...

I am a blog stalker, but I had Googled some symptoms my daughter has been having lately, and ran across your blog. My daughter is having similar symptoms, although we thought for sure it was an allergic reaction to an antibiotic she was on for an infection. She started out with hives all over her body, then she started having severe joint pain. She has had a couple of low grade fevers now, and still complains of leg and arm pain, but the hives have gone away. I am starting to get worried about her, and especially now that I have come across your blog about Addison, it makes me wonder. My husband's father passed away from RA but they said it was due to rheumatic fever he acquired when he was in the military. I wonder though if maybe it wasn't that, and perhaps this is something genetic. I hope the doctors can figure out what's going on with your beautiful Addison. You are amazing for being a mom of triplets. I have three kids total, with the two younger boys being 19 months apart, and some days I feel like I might die of exhaustion =)

From one fellow blogger to another...