Saturday, July 16, 2011

Beach day

I love Minnesota weather, except for the summers and the humidity-BLEH! Today it was SO humid the only way to even be outside was to be in the water. We headed to my new favorite place-the swimming pond. I just discovered this place which is pretty sad since I have lived here for so long and it is quite popular. I LOVE it-the kids spend more time playing in the sand and on the shore than swimming. Giving me time to actually sit and work on my tan:)


I told them to put their arms around each other and smile and they did! Maybe 4 is the age they will actually listen to me!?!? I am not holding my breath.



This is the new park. It's very futuristic looking. Not for the faint of heart-thus the reason you see Addison sitting on the curb choosing NOT to swing in this picture.
Where's Eli you ask? In a time out of course.
Now he is ready to be nice and join the fun. Addison continues to cheer from the sidelines.

I hope everyone was able to stay cool today!

2 comments:

Brandi & Jennie said...

Love the group picture!

Anonymous said...

just look at how pretty hercunt is