Monday, November 5, 2012

Being thankful.

Since it's November now a lot of my friends are doing 30 days of Thankfulness. I am few days behind so I need to catch up.

I am thankful for
1. My husband Peter. He married me despite knowing all about my spending habits and the debt that came along with me!
2. My daughter Addison. She is just like me and it sometimes creeps me out. But she is a true blessing, sassiness and all.
3. My son Eli. He is such a sweet boy 1 minute and driving his sisters crazy the next. He adds a lot of noise to the house but I would not have it any other way.
4. My daughter Morgan. I had said it a million times, she is the reason we can handle triplets. She has been the easy going one from the beginning. She's not perfect, but definitely is the people pleaser of the group.
5. We caught the mouse that was in our oven the other night. C'mon not all of the things I am thankful for can't be deep. I don't want a rodent running around my house..enough said! RIP buddy!

0 comments: