Monday, November 12, 2012

Getting caught up on being thankful..

8. Coffee. I am always thankful for coffee.
9. My health. I treat a lot of people who are very ill and it makes me appreciate how healthy I am.
10. Friends. As I have gotten older my group of friends grows but I have many friends that I still remain quite close to. I got together with 2 of my high school friends over the weekend. It's so nice to get together and be able to pick up right where we left off
11. Running. Although I have not done much running recently. Running has become one of the things that keeps me sane! The quote below sums up why I run and love it.
12. Crafting. It's right up there with running as a sanity saver. Right now I am really into knitting and crocheting. The picture below is of the kids in the hats and scarves I made for them. It snowed today and they were so excited to wear them!

1 comments:

aarongrey112 said...

Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible if I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com