Saturday, February 13, 2010

Done, Done, and Done!

They ARE potty trained. They go to the potty without prompting and we had one accident all day today. That is what I was going for and we succeeded. When we go out I still put pull ups over their underwear but they stayed dry when we were out and about multiple times today. Addison and Morgan woke up dry this morning as well. Potty boot camp is over and was a total success. It's safe for all to visit the blog again, there will be a lot less talk about body fluids. Thanks for reading everyone!

The blog will now be turned back over to the kids.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super impressed! I think I can't wait until it is time for potty boot camp around this place!

Unknown said...

Great job Alison! We haven't mastered the staying dry all night yet.

grandpa bubba said...

I HOPE YOU ARE ALL COMPLETELY TRAINED BEFORE ME AND GRANDMA COME TO TAKE CARE OF YOU IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. CONGRATS ON BEING TRAINED. GRANDPA BUBBA