Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's GO time!

I think I have everything I need for a triplet potty party:

-underwear (14 pairs for each child and YES I did label Addison and Morgan's. Even if they are sisters sharing underwear is GROSS!)

-salty snacks to make them thirsty

-sweet snacks to reward a "successful deposit" as Brandi put it (M and Ms for pee, a sucker for the first poo)

-Stickers and potty charts (Dora for success, Rabbits for just sitting on the potty)

-tons of cheap toys to occupy our time at home, upstairs on our wood floor with NO TV. I might get desperate and make them sit on some plastic to watch Dora!

AND OF COURSE

-3 Ikea potty chairs. Total cost about $5. Only the best here at the Hanlin house:)

Having a bad plan is better than no plan at all right? Better get to bed. The fun begins at 7:30 AM. Wish me luck and check back often. This is a part of life I definitely want to document well. My biggest challenge to date in raising triplets.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!
Grandma Barb

Brandi & Jennie said...

Good luck! I am sure that they will do great :)Can I please send Kailyn your way once they are trained?

Peter and Alison plus 3 said...

Good luck! I'm checking in with you for tips!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mom if she pees in them don't wash them, seal them in a zip lock and send them to me i want to sniff hercunt and taste her pee