Friday, October 10, 2008

15 months

Hello it's Morgan. Today we got to go to the doctor. Going there is OK, we get flavored sticks to chew on, but the shots are no fun! As soon as we sit on that paper we know what is coming. I thought you would want to know how big we all are now.

Addison- 20 pounds, 30 inches
Eli-23 pounds, 31 inches (my daddy says that is one heavy inch!)
Me- 21 pounds, 31 inches

The other good news we got today was that we don't have ANY precautions for winter this year! The doctor said we were "normal." That made mom and dad very happy. Also, my mom got a new job at the same place she works now, I think it is called Courage Center. She says she will get to work normal hours and won't have to work weekends. She won't get to play with kids anymore, but she says she will be helping make the therapists jobs easier for them and this way she will get to spend more time with us. I think she is pretty excited about it. That is all for now, I think we get to go out and play later today so maybe mom will take some pictures of us. Have a good day!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on the new job, Al! I'm happy for you :)

GettingFit said...

What is your new job?

The Hanlins said...

I will be the Care Coordniator for pediatrics in Golden Valley.

GettingFit said...

Congrats Al. That sounds like it will be a great job and a nice commute! I am definitely jealous on that one!