Friday, October 3, 2008

The worst day.

It's Addison I had to tell you all what my mom did to me yesterday. She got me dressed and put shoes on which made me so excited because that means we are leaving the house. We got to this place that looked fun-there were bright colors, TVs all over, and music playing. Then she sat me in a chair and this lady started spraying my hair with water and then cut some off! Can you believe it? Here's a picture she took, she was laughing at me while I cried. She kept telling me we needed to get rid of my mullet. Can anyone tell me what a mullet is?

Hi it's Eli, Addison is such a wimp! I've been to that place 3 times and there is no reason to cry! I wanted to tell you what I did yesterday. I woke up from my nap way too early (I do that a lot!) but my mom wouldn't let me out of my crib so I decided to get undressed. Here's a picuture, I was only half done when mom caught me.
Now it's my turn, Morgan. I didn't do anything scary or silly yesterday. I did have lots of fun playing outside. I like to go up and down the stairs. The first time I went down I went head first and hit my lip on the cement. Now I know to go feet first, it works way better and doesn't hurt! Here's some pictures of us outside.

Goodbye for now!

1 comments:

Peter and Alison plus 3 said...

That haircut picture is HILARIOUS! I can't stop laughing!!!