Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's a tough world.

Hi everyone. Today was a tough day for me. I was wearing moms coat which was a little big for me. I guess I was standing on one of the sleeves and then Eli came and knocked me over. This is what I looked like BEFORE I fell:

That's me in the light blue shirt (we liked having cousin Ethan push us around in a basket!)
Here's me AFTER I fell
My lip is a little big huh? It's tough being little!

Enough about Addison's fall! I fall ALL the time and I never get hurt, I think she's a wimp! It's Morgan and I want to tell you about what we did this weekend. We got to go get some pumpkins. We went to daddy's fire station to get them.

Eli sat on a big wheel


And we all took a picture with daddy

After that we went down and saw Grandma Barb, Grandpa Bubba, Uncle Chub, Cousin Ethan, Aunt Stacy, and Cousin Hannah. We were supposed to meet our new cousin Cameron but he didn't want to come out yet. He came out today. He's a lot bigger than when we were-he weighs as much as 2 of us did when we were born! We get to go see him on Saturday. Hope you all have a good weekend!

1 comments:

GettingFit said...

Poor little Morgan's lip. It is so hard. Congrats to your sister. I am sure that she is happy to be done being pregnant. I feel like a whale these days...only 9 weeks left :)