Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ready for Winter!

Hello it's Eli. So today we got to try our warm outfits for winter. My mom bought them 5 months ago because they were "a deal" (whatever that means) and was worried they would not fit us. NO WORRIES they all fit, even though mine is the same size as my sisters it still fit with lots of room for me as I get bigger. My mom keeps telling me I need to stop growing, she says I get heavier by the day. So for the past 2 weeks me and my sisters decided not to eat. We'll show her! The bummer, the few things we do like she doesn't give us more of she just says we'll have to wait for the next meal AND she stopped giving us one of our snacks. She ruins all our plans! Anyway, here's a picture of us in our winter clothes. Don't worry Morgan plans to get some pants, otherwise she is going to get pretty cold.


Here we are in the bathtub. I got in big trouble tonight because I tried to dump a whole bucket of water outside the tub when mom was getting Addison dressed. Speaking of trouble, my dad put me in a time out today because I sat on top of Morgan and was pulling out her hair. What's wrong with that?

Here I am playing the tub, I still have a little of my supper on my face.

Here's Morgan in the tub, see you can't even see where I pulled all that hair out of!
Here's Addison in the tub, mom says she likes to pose
Here we are all clean. I think it might be time for bed!
Good night:)

2 comments:

Peter and Alison plus 3 said...

So cute! Love the tub pics and the "ready for bed" shot!

Stroups said...

I LOVE the pics in the tub!! Isaiah is seriously afraid of the tub, he screams at the site of it. Jake and Ellie could be in there for hours!