Thursday, October 16, 2008

I have to tell you something!

It's Eli-I have to admit it-MY FEET ARE SO TICKLISH! Here is some video of mom tickling my feet.


Hello everyone it's Addison. I wanted to share some pictures from us playing outside today. My dad brought out these cars and I think we were supposed to move around in them, but we just sat there. My brother had to wear pink mittens because his hands were cold and he doesn't have mittens yet-he looked silly! I love to play outside. Mom lets the dogs out and I try to chase them, but I am a little slow.

Me-aren't I cute? I think so-I think that's why mom calls me a princess.

Eli-not as cute as me!
Morgan-a close 2nd for cuteness. I take first place!

Eli with his pink mittens. We went to Target when we were done playing and got him blue ones.
Have a good night! Cross your fingers Aunt Stacy has her baby soon, we can't wait to meet him!

1 comments:

Stroups said...

HA! I LOVE the tickle video, Eli looks like a little ham!!!!