Monday, September 15, 2008

FINALLY...

It's Morgan I snuck out of my crib to post some pictures of me and brother and sister. We look way different that we did in March! Don't worry I won't be too crabby tomorrow, I do the best on the least amount of sleep.

Here's Addison. She's a pretty good big sister.
Here's Eli. I guess if I have to have a brother he's OK.

And then there's me. Being the baby of the family has been fun so far.


Here's a picture of all of us and some video. We love to play with each other. Being a triplet is great, when you're born you already have 2 playmates!




Who knew an EMPTY pool could be so fun!




Good night. Hope you enjoyed the pictures and video of us!

2 comments:

honbubba said...

I'm glad to see the grandchildren are taking over, that way this will be updated regularly. They must get their brains from their Grandpa Bubba.

Stroups said...

Hey guys, love the pool, mine have fun in it too without the water!!! Some days I honestly wish I could be that excited about a plastic pool without water in it!!!!!!