Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Life

Hi everyone it's Eli. Me and my sisters were talking and it seems likes everyone is so interested on what we do all day long so here is our schedule. Mom and dad make us stick to it even when we don't want to. THEY ARE NO FUN!

6:45-7:30AM-I like to wake up early so then I wake up my sisters too. We sit and talk and yell to try and wake up mom and dad.

7:30AM-We FINALLY get to get out of our cribs and get our diapers changed. If mom's home she makes us wear shirts and pants. If dad is home we get to stay in our PJs or just wear onesies. Pants are fun, but sometimes they are just too long and I trip over them. My sisters pants are sometimes too big in the waist and they just take them off!

8:00AM-Breakfast! We love to eat! We also get to brush our teeth after we eat. We don't really like letting mom and dad brush them, we just like to chew on the brush.

8:00-9:30AM-Playtime. We like to play upstairs and open and shut doors. Dad put a hook on our door so we can't shut it anymore. Me and Morgan like to throw toys down the stairs at the dogs. We also like to sit on our push toys. Addison really likes it when I push her around!

9:30A-SNACK-like I said we love to eat!

10:00-11:30A-More playing. By this time we are getting bored and tired so sometimes we take all the clothes out of the laundry basket or put toys in our diaper pail. Whatever irritates mom and dad the most is what we do:)

11:30-Lunch. Yay more food! Sometimes if I don't feel like eating I put my food down by my legs in my chair or I just throw it on the floor. Banging my cup on my tray and tipping it upside down is the most fun when I don't feel like eating!

12:00-2:30P-Nap. HA, HA like we sleep for that long. After 1 1/2 to 2 hours I am sick of sleeping so I try to wake everyone up. Mom and dad pull my crib away from the window so I can't open the blinds. Mom and Dad are so tough on us, they MAKE us stay in there until 2:30 even if we are awake.

2:30P-Snack. Did I mention how much we like to eat??

3:00-5:00P-More play time. Sometimes we get to go downstairs and play in our ball pit. I also really like to push the buttons on the TV, but that makes Dad very mad. If moms home we like to go to the Children's museum, go to Target, or take a walk to Caribou. When we go there we get snacks!

5:00P-Supper. I get really crabby around 4:30 and just can't wait to eat.

5:30-6:30P-Play and get ready for bed. Sometimes we take a bath. We love to take baths. We always know we are getting a bath if mom strips us to our diaper before we eat. Then after we are done eating we all go sprinting for the bathroom.

6:30P-Bed Time. We get our nuks and Luvies and are all set. It's been a long day for us and for mom and dad. Sometimes we talk a little before bed, but since we went to one nap we don't complain much once it is time to go to bed.

So that is a day for us. If you ever want to come and visit feel free, I am sure mom and dad would love a break:) AND when other people are over we get to get up from naps early so PLEASE come visit!!!

0 comments: