Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Buckets are GREAT!

Hello everyone it's Morgan. I wanted to take a minute to tell you what our favorite "toy" has been for the last 2 months. BUCKETS! They are so great! You can sit in them, put toys in them, push them around, sit on them, flip them over and use them to climb on stuff, play peek a boo with them. My mom likes them because it keeps our toys organized, but that is the boring use! Don't worry we still use the toys we got for our birthday but once we throw all those down the stairs or lose them under the couch we play with buckets. Here's some pictures of us and our awesome buckets. Enjoy!

Me in a bin-it was a tight squeeze!

Addison on a bucket:

Eli and me on a clothes basket (just like a bucket to us!)

This one is not of us and a bucket, but my mom thinks we look like such big kids in this picture. I climbed on top of the table later, see even the table is like a bucket!


Addison copying me!

I hope you have enjoyed seeing how great buckets are. Do they make them big enough for people like you? They should, you could play with it for hours!








1 comments:

GettingFit said...

Very cute pictures. I can't believe how big they look, especially the one of them on the picinic table. We need to come over soon and have a playdate.

Danika