Friday, September 19, 2008

We're not alone!

Hello it's Addison. I knew that we had 6 other friends that are triplets, but today we meant 2 more sets of triplets!! I didn't know there were so many of us. Here's a picture of all of us at the Walker Art Museum Sculpture Garden. Can you tell which ones we are??

If you guessed 4th ones in from the left you were right! Here's a picture of me, Eli, and Morgan. I guess I'm the only one who likes the camera.
The garden was really fun and there was this place with these big bushes so all the moms let their kids out of their strollers so we could play and eat. I did more eating than playing. There was also this guy who worked at Mayo who took a bunch of pictures of all of us. He says he wants to show them to doctors like the one that helped my mom get pregnant.

Yesterday we got to go to a park too with mom and dad. Eli liked the swing, I don't! Here's some pictures from the park yesterday.

Whew, we have had a busy couple days. This weekend will be busy too because Grandma Barb, Grandpa Bubba, Aunt Stacy, and cousin Ethan are coming to visit. I hope we go out to eat so I can get a balloon! Good bye for now.

0 comments: