Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A fun day!

Hello. It's Addison. Today we got the spend most of the day with mom, she usually works this day but some reason she was home. We went to the doctor with her, it was great we didn't get poked, she did!! Then we had to go buy my sister some new shoes because she looked silly in her tennis shoes with her leggings. Then we went to mom's work. I am not sure why mom complains about work. That place was full of toys. There was this big pit with pillows that we got to crawl around in. Eli went on the swing, I didn't think this was safe so I cried for him. Eli also played in the toilet and got in big trouble. Now I know to never do that! We did not get home until 1:00. That is WAY after our nap time. Morgan didn't want to nap once we got home, but mom let her know it was time for a nap. I think mom might have needed a break too. I just wanted to tell you about our fun day. I am so happy we are older and can go out and do more fun stuff now! Good night:)

0 comments: